[Public-List] What finish to use on teak cockpit seats

Mike Meinhold meinhold272 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 11:39:58 PST 2022

You should see all the scraps of teak, mahogany and
Ipe I have stored in the basement, shed and attics.  From boats, yard
furniture and decks.

It goes back into boats and furniture over time, thanks to the addition of
epoxy to turn scraps into boards!

Mike
Rinn Duin #272

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 14:17 Michael Connolly via Public-List <