[Public-List] What finish to use on teak cockpit seats

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:06:04 PST 2022

long ago I worked with an old hand Navy AB. He said at one time  the hand
rails were macramed (there is probably a nautical term for that) with small
stuff. Someone decided in a nuclear war environment all that would absorb
fallout so it was all cut off. I guess teak decks did not meet the concern
threshold.
Personally I'm thinking residual fallout  concerns would not make the top 5.
Michael Grosh

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022, 17:48 R Kirk via Public-List <