[Public-List] Internal mounting of depth sounder??

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 05:05:28 PST 2022

Because I have been presenting the "Special Awards" at the Annual Dinner
each year for the past 20+ years, I am hopeful that this discussion on
depth sounders doesn't help and prevent people from running aground...we
have not had a "Keel Wheels" award winner for several years.😜

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 9:30 PM Gordon Laco via Public-List <

Mike Lehman