[Public-List] Sail for sale

paul duchene homeworkbypaul at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:54:01 PST 2022

I know what you mean about the reluctance. Set up an old sail as an awning for a friend. Hanked on a wire with with a pulley and cleats, thinking they would furl it when not on the beach and take it off when away or off season. Nope, ripped first major storm. Probably still hanked on. Sigh, non sailors.
Paul hull 90 Xanadu
Sent from my iPad