[Public-List] Marine holding tank

Jay Davenport jay at saildriver.com
Mon Jan 3 18:26:02 PST 2022

Mike,
Do you have a picture of the installation that George could put on the A30 website?
Jay

    On Monday, January 3, 2022, 09:04:14 PM EST, Mike Meinhold <meinhold272 at gmail.com> wrote:

 My experience is excellent with no regrets. I installed it in the spring and have not yet emptied it. There is no odor.
The ‘hull shape’ version of the Airhead makes install on the A 30 quite easy. I connected the vent right to the dorade vent in the head.
Mike
Rinn Duin #272