[Public-List] just checking

n4lbl alan.schulman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 11:50:02 PDT 2022

The message that I got might be interesting to you.  Replying didn't seem
to include it and I didn't try a screenshot as I thought it would get cut
off.
The message is:
Be careful with this message

Gmail could not verify that it actually came from lists.alberg30.org. Avoid
clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal
information.
Alan

On Sat, Jul 9, 2022 at 9:02 AM Michael Connolly via Public-List <