[Public-List] Frustrating Mast Wiring Issue on Alberg 29

Marcelo D. Gentinetta vanguard64 at cox.net
Wed Jun 22 17:33:52 PDT 2022

Another potential solution might be to use an electric flexible plumbing snake with a round cutting blade at the end like plumbers use when you have a clogged pipe due to root encroachment of underground pipes. You can rent those at Home Depot or a tool rental shop. It should cut its way through the foam and up the inside of the mast.
Marcelo