[Public-List] Problems with GMAIL

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu May 5 10:32:35 PDT 2022

For some reason, Gmail has suddenly decided that emails from the list
are spam, and has been refusing them. I've asked Dreamhost support what
I can do to fix this problem on my end, but so far they don't have any
answers. It might be worth your asking Gmail support what's going on.

In the mean time, you can find any messages you might have missed in the
public-list archives, available on

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I find it really frustrating.
(And, of course, Gmail will probably bounce this message, also.)

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org