[Public-List] Problems with GMAIL

Jay Davenport jay at saildriver.com
Thu May 5 14:33:31 PDT 2022

George,
I have recently had the same problem with Yahoo mail. A list I have been sending out weekly for a long time began to be refused by Yahoo because it "was possible spam". Of course, there is little ability to get customer service from Yahoo, so I had to try to find my own solution. What ended up working for me was that I recreated a new list with the same members (minus a few that needed to be weeded out for other reasons). So far, it is working fine.
Jay