[Public-List] Official apparel store

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:13:15 PDT 2022

Barbara,

On behalf of all Alberg 30 association members and all Alberg 30 owners,
I would like to thank you for creating the Alberg 30 association official
apparel store!
https://alberg30.org/store/

The range of items from shirts, hats, vests, polos, jackets, hoodies, bags
and more is amazing.
There is something there for everyone.

Thank you,
Jonathan Bresler
2022 Commodore
Chesapeake Alberg 30 One-Design Association

On Sun, May 8, 2022 at 3:37 PM George Dinwiddie via Public-List <

> Thanks to the work of Past Commodore Barbara Beigel Vosbury, the
> Chesapeake Alberg 30 One-Design Association now has an official apparel
> store. See the link on https://alberg30.org/store/
>
>   - George
>
> --
>    When I remember bygone days                         George Dinwiddie
>    I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
>    So many I loved were not yet dead,           http://www.Alberg30.org
>    So many I love were not yet born.                          also see:
>                 'The Middle' by Ogden Nash     http://idiacomputing.com

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD