[Public-List] Boat insurance, marina needed in Middle River, Md, or general area

John Johnston danceswithwood at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 29 15:46:12 PST 2022

Hi folks- I live in Massachusetts, but have my 1965 Alberg, Hull 69, at Maryland Marina in Middle River. The marina has recently been sold, so there is a new situation. In addition to raising the cost of slips and storage there is also a requirement to have full insurance with the marina listed as recipient if necessary. I am self- insured, which seemed to be fine with the previous management, but I now need to find an insurer should I choose to stay. Any thoughts or suggestions on finding an insurer ( or an alternate marina) for a 53 year old boat?
         Currently on the hard, but could launch immediately. What about Eastern Shore?
Does not need to be elegant, just a safe and secure situation.
      Thanks for any assistance in this matter.

       John Johnston, Rocinante 69

Sent from my iPad