[Public-List] Free - Volvo Penta /D1-13

Joe Lindsey printerjoeinto at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:59:18 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I have a sailboat in Oxford, MD and a new engine is being installed.
The old engine is available for free.
This engine is almost new as it had a factory spec rebuild and has less than 200 hours.
We installed the rebuild to mate with an older model sail-drive and the sail-drive has failed and since it's impossible to source a very good condition replacement we decided to replace the entire driveline.
 Volvo Penta /D1-13 - available

I have also put the word out to Alberg 30 association members.
To avoid two people showing up for one item I will hold back the exact location.

Thanks
Joe Lindsey
BIG KANU 620