[Public-List] An Open Sailing Invitation

R Kirk isobar at verizon.net
Tue Jan 10 13:35:06 PST 2023

God's Country. I won't be getting down there anymore, but it makes me nostalgic for the area. I'm an old Slidell hand. I will say, though, that the sailing is much better here in the beautiful Chesapeake than boring, landlocked, shallow Ponchartrain.
Thanks for the offer and people should love to see your rig. Good Sailing.
Bob Kirk, ex Isobar 181