[Public-List] Traveling down the west coast of Florida

Meredith Glacken meredith.glacken at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 16:26:16 PST 2023

Hi Alberg gang,

Over the next 12-18 months, I'm going to work on moving Altair (#579) south
whenever I can sneak away from work.  Ultimately, my hope is to hop around
the Florida Keys, Dry Tortugas, and maybe even Cuba.

As I make my way down the Gulf Coast, I wanted to see what suggestions this
group may have for affordable and safe marinas for transient one-night
stays AS WELL as some good places where I could lease out a slip for a
month or two.

I'm currently docked on the west side of St. Pete, so would welcome
suggestions to the south of there.  Looking forward to your recommendations!

-Meredith