[Public-List] Goose neck replacement

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Jan 25 11:12:17 PST 2023

Hello Gerry… I think that’s a reasonable cost for a repair.  And it saved you having to build or buy a new boom to go with a new gooseneck, the cost of which would likely have combined to over $2,000

By the way… I’m in Day Five of the ten day Toronto Int’l Boat Show.  A few Albergers have come by.  It’s always good to see people live.   I’m in my Epifanes booth #1757

Gord
426 Surprise

Gordon Laco
www.gordonlaco.com