[Public-List] Here's a good one...

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 11:55:39 PDT 2023

Gord,

Under standard conditions, properly sized hole for the thruhull,
might have expected to hear that you used 4200.
In the past, I used 4200 for bonding/gluing thruhulls to the hull.
In this case, you chose butyl (tape?) instead.

Was the choice dictated by the 1/8" oversize hole?

Jonathan

On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 10:30 AM George Dinwiddie via Public-List <

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD