[Public-List] Reminder: 2023 A30 Fall Cruise & Wild Goose Chase Participation

WJ Carter wjcarter51610 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 14:24:50 PDT 2023

The fall cruise is right around the corner! As of today we have roughly 9 boats participating in all or part of the cruise.

If you haven’t notified me yet please call asap. There’s pumpkins to buy, soups to apportion, Soup Night to plan (San Domingo Creek Park), restaurants to notify (Carpenter Street Saloon and Oxford), Goody Bags to count, Game Night to plan, the list goes on.

If you plan to attend soup night by land, give me a call and we’ll work out the details.

Can’t wait to see everybody on the water. Looks like a great cruise forming up.

Regards,
Bill Carter
856.340.3762 WJ Carter