[alberg30] Looking for Atomic 4 engine

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Mon Aug 17 12:50:06 PDT 1998

From: Dan Sternglass <dans at stmktg.com>

All,

A freind of mine is looking for a used Atomic 4 engine in running
condition with all accessories. I have seen ads for these in the past in
the A-30 mainsheet. I assume that those were removed when the boats were
re-powered with Diesel engines.

I'd appreciate replies to dans at stmktg.com from anyone having such an
engine or knowing where I could locate one. No need to clutter the list
server with further messages on this.

Thanks,

--Dan Sternglass
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies, #201 (1966), Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY.