[alberg30] Dogleg table support

thomas.forhan at mail.house.gov thomas.forhan at mail.house.gov
Thu Dec 3 09:24:51 PST 1998

From: thomas.forhan at mail.house.gov

Calliope, #287, has a customized table set up and I would really like to convert back to the factory setup, with a dogleg table support.

Anyone have a support they want to sell, or can help me get the dimensions to have one fabricated? I also need info on how the support is installed into the base of the starboard berth.

Thanks

Tom F.