[alberg30] New List Member Intro.

Chris Pittack chrisp at mosaix.com
Wed Dec 9 08:29:00 PST 1998

From: Chris Pittack <chrisp at mosaix.com>

Hey Now!

I'd like to introduce myself to the list if I could.  First off I'm not
an Alberg owner but have admired them from afar.  I see them frequently
here in the Puget Sound area and have recently "caught the bug".  My
feelings were cemented the other day when I saw two on the hard in the
yard and I was able to admire the full hull for the first time.  I'd
like to purchase one in the not to distant future but for now I hope you
don't mind if I just lurk and learn from your collective wisdom.

I live in Seattle with my wife and our yellow lab "Deke".  We love to
sail (Catalina 22), back country ski, climb, play Ultimate and tinker
with our Volkswagens (Vanagons & a Jetta).

Wish us luck and perhaps someday I'll be able to bestow some wisdom to
you all.

Take Care!

Chris P.
Seattle, WA