[alberg30] Re: gas refrigerators

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Wed Dec 9 07:46:26 PST 1998

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

I have one of these units in my VW camper.  It is critical that the unit be
level while operating in the propane mode. Even the slightest angle messes
it up - I use a level and rocks/logs at a campsite to adjust the van so the
unit works properly.

On an Alberg, it certainly would not work underway. Even at anchor, how and
where your guests sit would impair the operation.

Also, please do not vent this unit into your engine compartment! Kaboom!