[alberg30] Re: Wheel Steering Installation

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 10:29:19 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi guys,
If you do install a wheel, and you have to put a stuffing box on the rudder
post, remember to use ALOT of glass, resin and matt around the joint. I've
seen an installation where the instaler skimped,  and the thing leaked, and
turned  with the rudder.

"So gather round ye sailor men and take a tip from me.....
      "And gather round ye sailor lads, who would go out on the sea......"

excerpted from sea chanty "Fireships!"

Lee