[alberg30] Nice pictures !

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Thu Dec 17 05:31:27 PST 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

Chris,

Thank you for posting the picture of 'In Cahoots' # 412 on your Web page

!  I was also very interested in the others in our Alberg Family. This
is a real nice service you are offering.

What is the story about "Carina Vela #114" and "Aldabi #64" both having
sail # 484 ? ............just curious !

Also ........would be interested in "the rest of the story"  about
"WindCall # 397". That is a real scary picture !!!

Tom S
A30 #412