[a30] Re: [alberg30] Non-members (fwd)

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Thu Dec 10 09:42:04 PST 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net>

George...........I have been out of town foe a time and am behind in my mail. I was
really pleased to see the increased activity on the Alberg-30 list. It is really
great !

My suggestion was going to be ......raise the cost of the MM to $58 or $60 and
place a coupon in the Ass. Handbook worth say $40 or so off on the cost of the MM.
I might like your idea better.

Tom S
A-30  #412