[alberg30] Re: Dogleg table support

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 17:05:30 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Tom,

we have your dogleg!
when the prev owner modified our cabin, he removed the stbd bunk, thus
removing the support for the dogleg table support. I found the dogleg up in
the forpeak, but never found the receptacle it slips into. He must have
chucked it over the side with the bunk face.
Anyway, you can have this dogleg if you wish. It seems to be in perfect
condition.
Only catch is that I won't be able to get to my boat to send it to you for
several months. I'm in SC right now, and the boat is in NY. But, if you can
wait until Feb. or so, I will mail you the dogleg, au gratis; one Alberg 30
enthusiast to another. If you would cover shipping, that would be most
appreciated.
So be patient, and Email me your snail mail address so I can put it in my
files of things to do once I get home.
Best of Luck,
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer #255