[alberg30] Re: Dogleg table support

Thomas Parks parks24 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:39:11 PST 1998

From: "Thomas Parks" <parks24 at hotmail.com>

Pat,
 I would be most interested in some digital pictures of your table set
up. We saw a funny looking leg on a 35 Alberg and the guy said it came
from a 30 Alberg and he had put in in himself. I don't know if you have
been keeping tabs of all these messages but I have one that is all
messed up on the inside, particularly on the port side. Even if the leg
was mounted on the other side we could put it on the port side when
reconstructing the interior. Thanks in advance for your help, will be
looking forward to your reply.
Tom Parks
Tradewinds #48

Tom,Pam,and April Parks