[alberg30] Re: Dogleg table support

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 09:52:53 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Gordon,
I was looking through some of my Alberg 30 literature, and found interior
layout that showed a conventional table with four legs, so I guess this
businesss evolved as production went on. Our table does store in little racks
under the froward deck.

This RV equipment you mention, when the table is not in use, what is left on
the cabin sole........to trip on. I love her, but my wife is a klutz.
Thx,
Lee