[alberg30] Re: Cabin ladders, sinks, berths, etc.

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Sun Dec 6 11:28:10 PST 1998

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

    Wish I had that folding sink in the head. Mine was gone, leaving
only marks on the bulkhead; I thought the removable pipe with canvas on
it was standard Alberg. Mine has teak fittings, port side, to hang the
pipe. Generally it had the canvas rolled tightly around it and was
stowed against the side of the boat above the bunk. I removed it, but
kept it just in case.
                                - Gordon