[alberg30] Re: bottom paint

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Mon Dec 7 10:28:13 PST 1998

From: Rick Leach <RLeach at mbayaq.org>

Gordon,

Sandblasting?!?  Unless they have some sort of special blast media designed
for gelcoat: DON'T DO IT!!  Everyone I've asked agreed.  Even with an expert
handling the gun just a momentary lapse of concentration would cause
unnecessary grief.  Nobody likes scraping or orbital sanding, but I think
that it's the safe road to take. There's my two cents...

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121