[alberg30] Re: Origo Stoves

Amy & David Swanson zira at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 11 13:57:01 PST 1998

Guy -

We have a Origo 4000 flush mounted in the counter.  I was aslo concerned
about cooking the boat (not because of this stove in particular), but it
has not proved to be a problem.  I would not walk away and leave the
burner going uncovered, but I have left it uncovered for a few minutes
while preparing food & the fiberglass was only barely warm.

IF you don't want to spend the money to install propane & IF you don't
cook while underway, the Origo is great.

dls
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229