[alberg30] Re: Origo Stoves

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 08:34:15 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Marjorie,
With regards to mounting the Sea Swing Stove, I was also thinking of mounting
it in the ice box area. We have the older configuration interior, with the
vertical teak icebox, and a teak electronics locker above that. It would be
possible to mount the stove on the door, but the prospect is not very
promising, for the reasons you stated. It may sound 'impractical' for other
reasons, but I was thinking of mounting it in the head. Least problem if there
is a spill, huh? Maybe I'll keep thinking about it, too,   :)

Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer #255