[alberg30] Re: Origo Stoves

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Mon Dec 14 12:48:30 PST 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net>

Lee,

Funny you should mention mounting the SSS in the head. When I bought # 412 I
found this little bracket type gizmo on the aft side of the forward bulkhead (in
the head) and did not know what it was. Then when I picked up the rest of the
stuff which came with the boat here was this little Lantern type stove which I
later became aware was  a 'Sea Swing Stove'.  I wasn't going to mention where it
had been mounted but I have actually found that most of the systems ect. on this
boat to be quite well thought out and who knows maybe this too.

I removed the mount when I refinished the bulkheads and was still debating where
to remount the SSS when I get that far along....it may end up back in the
head...also, my head is without a sink.

Tom S
A30 #412
Incahoots