[alberg30] Re: Origo Stoves

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 09:00:30 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Guy,
We got away with the single burner Origo 2000 on our Alberg 22 for years.
there were times when a second burner would have come in handy, but with a
little creativity, you can get away with alot.
We got this Origo flushmount double burner for Stargazer at a yard  sale,
otherwise I would have bought the above the counter unit. with gimbals.
Good Luck,
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer #255