[alberg30] Re: Thanks - Question on Average Heeling Angles

Guy Lalonde guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 13 06:24:19 PST 1998

From: "Guy Lalonde" <guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca>

Marjorie,
I noticed the url address for the web site I inserted in my
sent and doesn't work if you just click on it. You can use
cut and paste to put both lines together as one in the address
field of your browser. Or do a search on the canadian
Alta Vista search engine for :

"Alberg 37" +"Tempus Fugit"

Tempus Fugit being the name of that A37.

Cheers,
Guy        Cyrena #466
guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca