[alberg30] Re: Thanks - Question on Average Heeling Angles

Jackie E. Thomas JThomas at lombard.ca
Mon Dec 14 06:24:14 PST 1998

From: "Jackie E. Thomas" <JThomas at lombard.ca>

Thanks for the info, Jack.  Nice to hear it is not impossible.  If I go for
this idea, I will keep a storage unit nearby for the stuff I don't use very
often and since I have an office I can keep some of my business clothes
there.

I have been doing research into this idea and will visit P.Credit but
needed to see if 1 boat could serve both purposes (sailing/living).  Would
you mind elaborating on "pads and sheets on deck" I'm not sure what you
mean.

Thanks very much

Jackie

Jack Vanderloo <jvdloo at cyberus.ca> on 12/11/98 05:40:32 PM