[alberg30] Re: Spinnaker pole

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 14:29:19 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Dear TGreen,
Thank you for the response about the spinaker pole.  How old is old, and how
heavy  is heavy.  Well, at this point it has to be better than what I have.
(Nothing)  unless the jaws are so encrusted with salt and aluminum oxide  that
they are permanently inoperable.  The other problem is that we are on opposite
ends of the country.  Do you have any trucker friends that go back and forth
to New York?
 If it all works, and its never been bent and straightened, I'd be willing to
pay up to 50 bucks shipping for it.  What do you think?
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!!
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer, #255