[alberg30] Re: Spinnaker pole

tgreen tgreen at rockisland.com
Mon Dec 28 08:04:49 PST 1998

From: tgreen <tgreen at rockisland.com>

> To;Lee Trachtenberg  Stargazer, #255

Old is 1968.  I'll ask about shipping but am on an island & it may be a
problem.  Maybe, from what you said, you'd like just the ends cut off &
just put a better pole on it at yoour end?  That sure would help the
shipping!!  Also should be a lot lighter when inished. Anyway, I'll ask
'ol Dan our truck man when I can find him & see what he says.