[alberg30] Re: spinnaker pole

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Tue Dec 29 12:01:01 PST 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

Michael ........ I suppose one of the reasons that made me think that the
spinnaker poll had been original equipment was the fact that it had  permanent
mounting brackets along the starboard forward portion of the deck which the
nonskid surface allowed for. Also the swages used for the bridle look
identical to those used on the side stays only a bit smaller ........ just my
opinion, but you may be right.

Tom S
A-30  #412