[alberg30] Re: Sea Swing stoves

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Fri Dec 11 09:23:55 PST 1998

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

    Fawcett's ship chandlers are on the waterfront at Annapolis, MD. (I
bought Art Fawcett's Tancook schooner in '58 when he retired and sold
the business) They stock a lot of good stuff but are not inexpensive.
NOT discount. And they no longer seem (at least to me) to have as much
good old solid bronze stuff as they once did. I guess everything gets
boutiquey eventually. Still, they are a pretty good shop.
                                                        - Gordon White
A-275