[alberg30] Re: 'Important Info' is an "urban legend" hoax

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Sun Jun 14 21:56:29 PDT 1998

From: Dan Sternglass <dans at stmktg.com>

Joe & Dena wrote:

> From: Joe & Dena <joem at cajunnet.com>
>
>     > > If you receive an email titled "WIN A HOLIDAY"...

Joe and Dena -- Thanks for the warning, I'm sure your intentions are
good. However, this is a repeat of a fairly old "urban legend" and is a
hoax. It is not possible to erase files by opening an e-mail.

I can't seem to find my bookmark for the URL that points to a web site
tabulating many such urban legends, but a Yahoo search on "urban legend"
would probably find it if you're interested.

--Dan Sternglass
dans at stmktg.com

----==== Please Support our Advertisers Because They Support Us ====----