[alberg30] Re: mast step/plate ?

Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Mon Jun 22 20:22:22 PDT 1998

From: tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net (Sutherland)

Adam...............You are not going to believe this but that is exactly
what I tried and I had equal success ! I had soaked the screws over nite
and thought about my old "impact driver" which I bought at Sears about 20
years ago when I was into motorcycles and after a few good licks and a
little more solvent they begin to move and before long "Voila". I just
suppose great minds think alike ! (wink)   Anyway.......... you can imagine
my supprise when I sat down tonight and saw your post. I am sure there are
situations where they must be drilled , but the old impact wrench saved me
the trouble this time. Thank you very much for you responce !........ And
another thanks to George for this wonderful list !!!

Tom Sutherland
A 30 #412