[alberg30] Re: V-berth Hatch Window

Guy Lalonde guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 1 15:25:53 PST 1998

From: "Guy Lalonde" <guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca>

Gordon,
on #466 both the forward hatch and the lazarette hatch are
made of fibreglass. The lazarette hatch has a teak insert
much like the locker covers in the cockpit or the companion
way sliding hatch. Instead of a teak insert, the forward hatch
has an unfinished fibreglass surface (without gelcoat).

Guy    Cyrena #466
guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca