[alberg30] Re: Alberg 32

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 23:11:57 PST 1998

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

Dear Alex and Rita,
	Carl Alberg designed many boats for many yards, including Pearson Yachts and
Cape Dory Marine. But I don't recall, in my, admittedly stale by three years,
but then extensive research, coming across any boat called an Alberg 32, or
even any other Alberg, other than the 30 and 37 built by Whitby and the 35
built by Pearson. I can't wait to learn I'm wrong from someone else who knows
more, but I suspect it is some other design by Alberg being reffered to
generically.
	Good luck!
Paul Cicchetti
#23 Ashwagh