[alberg30] Re: Alberg 32

Guy Lalonde guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 15 05:08:24 PST 1998

From: "Guy Lalonde" <guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca>

Paul,
I've heard of boats called Alberg 22 & Alberg 29. I see some
advertised for sale every once in a while in a magazine called
"Boat for Sale" up here in Canada. An acquaintance told me
the Alberg 29 came out somewhere around the late 70's or
early 80's and although it looks the same from the exterior,
the interior is supposedly completely different, much roomier,
etc. The A30s usually go for the low 20G $ Canadian whereas
the A29s usually are for sale at more than double that price !!!

Guy    Cyrena #466
guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca