[alberg30] Re: Good Old Guilttrip

J.Sousa jsss at net1plus.com
Thu Nov 5 18:09:46 PST 1998

From: "J.Sousa" <jsss at net1plus.com>

Paul,
 The homepage can be located at http://www.net1plus.com/users/jsss.  At first Good Old
Boat was giving away complimentary copies of their first issue (July/August), although I
am not sure if they are currently doing it.  Topics this month are: Old Fiberglass,
roller-furling vs. hank-on, buying, financing, and insuring used boats, as well as a few
other articles.  We should contact them and have a feature on The Association!!

Regards,
Chris Sousa
Carina Vela