[alberg30] Re: Good Old Guilttrip

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 04:50:27 PST 1998

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

Thanks Chris. I'm going to visit and bookmark. Take a look at my homepage at
Cicchetti.com. Still under construction and nothing about boats (I'm a semi-
pro singer looking to make his mark in the new media!)
Putting the info about "Good Old Boats" on the newsletter is a good idea.
There are a lot of problems common across older boats that we don't have the
time to research and write about.
Regards,
Paul Cicchetti
Ashwagh #23