[alberg30] Re: waterline/trim ?

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Sat Nov 7 06:48:05 PST 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net>

Greg,

     Thanks a bunch for the measurements ! I will do the same on my next trip to the
boat ( about the middle of next week) and we can compare these measurements. I take it
that your boat is out of the water. My boat has not been in long enough to show a scum
line but it is in a pretty protected slip and I believe I can get pretty good
measurements right to the surface of the water.

Tom S
# 412