[alberg30] Re: Alberg 22

John Milner John.Milner at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 15 18:00:09 PST 1998

From: "John Milner" <John.Milner at worldnet.att.net>

Lee,

    Thanks for your remarks.  I was under the impression that the CD Typhoon
Senior was the only 22' that Alberg designed.  I am seriously considering
the purchase of a senior at this time.  The prospect of another Alberg 22 is
intriguing.  Do you have any idea where I could get information on this
boat, such as sales brochures, specs, and interior layout?  Also, does the
A22 have an inboard or a outboard well?  Any information on this would be of
great help.  Obviously you have definite opinions on the A22 vs.. the
Senior.  I would really like to here what you feel are the distinctions
between the vessels.  You can reply to me directly or through the group.

Thanks,
John Milner