[alberg30] Re: Tiller Cap and Strap

stephen sousa stephen=sousa%eng%emchop1 at fishbowl02.lss.emc.com
Tue Nov 17 04:39:35 PST 1998

From: "stephen sousa" <stephen=sousa%eng%emchop1 at fishbowl02.lss.emc.com>

Lee,

If you have the Edson (type) unit with a compression fitting and key way,
that design is available from Edson Corporation. The cost of that unit is
$152.00. That design does not fit the configuration on Carina Vela. If you
have the type with locking pin that screws into the head and perturdes into
the rudder stock this is type that I need duplicated. When the cost is
available I will send you an e-mail.

Stephen Sousa
Carina Vela
-------------
Original Text
From: <FINNUS505 at aol.com>, on 11/16/98 9:43 PM:
From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Stephen,
I might be interested in a group purchase for replacement tiller cap and
strap. It is one of the underdesigned parts of our boats, and to replace it
before it fails might be a good idea.
Do you have a ballpark  idea of cost?
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer #255