[alberg30] Re: Weather Cloths

Jackie E. Thomas JThomas at lombard.ca
Tue Nov 17 07:55:51 PST 1998

From: "Jackie E. Thomas" <JThomas at lombard.ca>

Hi Jacques, you have another member at Nepean with an A30 who has a lovely
cockpit grate.  I think his name is Jack and he just came back from a
summer sail around the Great Lakes on Aldabi(or something like that).  I
met him when he dropped into Alexandra Y.C. here in Toronto and I asked him
to show me his boat which is when I fell in love with the design and it
will definitely be my next boat.

Regards

Jackie

"Jacques Guerette" <Jacques.Guerette.jguerett at nt.com> on 11/17/98 09:59:20